260 Madison Avenue, 22nd floor
New York, New York 10016
Ph/Fax: 212 594 4115
374 Millburn Ave., 2nd floor
Millburn, New Jersey 07041
Ph/Fax: 973 921 1549
Additional information and resources on mediation and divorce can be found on the following websites.
- Mediating Interim Agreements for Couples Contemplating Separation - Are you considering a change in your marriage, but a divorce or a formal separation seems premature? An article by Lori Goldstein
- divorcesource.com -Provides access to state specific forms for property settlement agreements and parenting agreements, as well as relevant state law.
- divorcehq.com -Provides a directory of services and lists of related books. The site also answers frequently asked questions on a state by state basis. It also gives tax and other financial information.
- betterdivorce.com -Focuses on how to complete a responsible divorce, thereby minimizing negative effects on the children. This site also provides legal information on divorce.
- millenniumdivorce.com -Devoted to providing divorce information and help, developed and written by divorce lawyers to answer questions.
- nycollaborativeprofessionals.org -Provides information about the collaborative process of negotiating divorce.
- mediate.com -Mediate.com is the most visited mediation website and has the most used Mediator Directory.